No products in the basket.
Abigail Hare – Freehand Machine Embroidery Textile Art Kit
These carefully crafted kits are a textile workshop in a bag, teaching you the art of freehand machine embroidery and appliqué, to make your own textile art!
Abigail Hare comes as a Freehand Machine Embroidery ‘Workshop in a Bag’. This is a level 2 kit so some experience is required.
This carefully crafted kit is a textile workshop in a bag, teaching you the art of freehand machine embroidery and appliqué, to make your own textile art.
Full step by step instructions are provided with photos to guide you through each stage of the making process.
Includes how to set up your sewing machine for this type of embroidery, and top tips on how to achieve control and accuracy in your stitching.
The kit contains:
• Step by Step Instructions
• How to Freehand Machine Embroider
• How to set up you sewing machine
• Design & templates
• Fabric and threads
• Bondaweb & pattern paper
• Practice sampler – enabling you to get a feel for this type of embroidery before you commence stitching your piece
To make Abigail, you will also need:
• Iron and ironing board
• Ball point pen and pencil
• Pins, tweezers
• Glue and paintbrush
• Sewing machine and needle
• Freehand machine embroidery foot
Fabrics in each kit may vary due to availability.