No products in the basket.
This sweet little lamb is affectionately named Baa Baa.
For the adventurous beginner to the more advanced sewer, this pattern contains templates and full step by step instructions.
Completed size: approx 16.5cm tall by 19cm long
What you need to complete one baby Baa Baa lamb
- 20cm main body fabric (strongly recommend a light coloured print if using white fleece for less show through)
- 10cm x 25cm ear & tail fabric
- 15cm x 15cm white wool felt (hair fleece). Use 100% pure wool felt for strength
- 7.5cm x 15cm pink would felt (heart)
- Good quality polyester toy fill
- 15cm x 15cm fusible web
- 6 strand embroidery thread in black
- 2 small black buttons
- Strong polyester thread
Skill level: This pattern is suitable for adventurous beginners to advanced sewers.