No products in the basket.
Percy & Herb
The perfect toy for the little boys in your life
It can sometimes be difficult to find the perfect toy to make for the little boys in our life, but Percy and Herb have come to the rescue. These quick and easy toys are the perfect solution for babies and big boys alike.
For the adventurous beginner to the more advanced sewer, this pattern contains templates and full step by step instructions.
Completed size: approx 25cm long
What you need to complete one toy
- 13cm main plane fabric
- 25cm x 25cm wing fabric
- 13cm x 13cm black wool felt
- 13cm x 25cm lightweight fusible fleece
- 13cm x 25cm heavy iron on interfacing
- 13cm main helicopter fabric
- 20cm x 35cm propeller fabric
- Red 6 strand embroidery thread
- 1 large and 1 small red button (for helicopter please omit if making the toy for a small child as this could be a choking hazard)
- 10cm x 20cm lightweight fusible fleece
- 15cm x 15cm white wool felt
- 15cm x 15cm fusible webbing
- 6 strand embroidery thread in white & black
- Small scrap of blue and black wool felt (eyes)
- Good quality polyester toy fill
- Strong polyester thread
Skill level: This pattern is suitable for adventurous beginners to advanced sewers.