No products in the basket.
This website is owned and operated by HAF Holdings.
Our registered office is at 14 Egerton Road, Twickenham, TW2 7SH and our principal place of business is at this address.
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to support AT inchingcloser DOT co DOT uk.
Use of our site
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Site is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this Site is unavailable at any time. Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Site down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
When using this Site you shall not post or send to or from this Site any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents
- that is discriminatory, obscene, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other persons, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data
Links to and from other websites
Throughout this Site you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a Site does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any Site via a link on this Site you do so at your own risk.
Any party wishing to link to this Site is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this Site
- the Site from which you link to this Site does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party
By linking to this Site you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Site as a result of such linking.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this Site is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and or up to date.
All material contained on this Site is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Site at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Site.
Law and jurisdiction